General Conditions for reservations
1. – Acceptance
- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
- The system requests a payment of guarantee by credit card or bank transfer. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity.
- The reservation is complete when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its localization number by email.
- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.
- The property shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leave the property reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
- The client commits to leave the property in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
- We reserve the right to change the hired propertie for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
- The client will leave a cash deposit as a guarantee upon entering, at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out, unless defects are found in the property, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
- For cancellations more than 30 days beforehand, 95% of the money paid shall be returned. For cancellations more than 7 days beforehand, 50% of the money paid shall be returned. For cancellations 7 days or less beforehand, no amount shall be returned.
- For bookings made during periods of Christmas and Easter a different cancellation policy will apply. 21 days prior to arrival without charge for cancellations. In case of no show or cancel in the last 21 days, 50% of the total stay will be billed.
12.- In the case of early departure, the amount of unused nights will not be refunded.
Privacy: All requested data are part of the contract.
- The contract is uniquely prepared by means of emails sent between the parties.
Promotional Communications Authorizations:
- The client allows receive promotional communications via email if they can unsubscribe at any