Tour of stars
5 hrs 2
Description of Tour of stars in TENERIFE, SPAIN
Alma de Trevejos winery is located 1,200 meters above sea level at Vilaflor municipality. Its founder created it as a small refuge of natural life where traditional ways of living and therefore ecological perpetuates, maintaining lands, flora and fauna. In a natural land with breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains, canary vines are planted in a traditional and ecological way, such as “listán blanco”, “listán Prieto” and “negramol” which produce the famous soups with designation of origin “Abona”.
Vilaflor offers the best conditions for the observation of stars. During this experience you will be accompanied by an astronomic guide to enjoy the stars and who will reveal the secrets of the galaxy, the legends, the myths hidden in the constellations and some tricks to guarantee a maximum pleasure of the sky.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation, an ecological guided visit, red and white wine tasting, high quality dinner, astronomic guide and a long range telescope.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 5 hours.
- 2 days in advance confirmation is required
- The activity starts at 5:00 pm and finishes at 10:00 pm The extra amount for an additional person is 160 euros Maximum of 15 people
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%
- For groups of more than 15 people, please ask for further information
- Menu may be subject to changes.
- Taxes included