4 hrs 12
Description of Unfurling sails in TENERIFE, SPAIN
We leave de port, set the sails, and explore the impressive south coastline of Tenerife. A special moment to enjoy the sea, the wales and dolphins, the views to the island of La Gomera and the volcanic sand beaches surrounded of magnificent cliffs of more than 500 drop. All of this aboard this marvelous classic vessel. The sailing vessel was fabricated as a singularity according to the design of the famous Holland shipyard E G Vandestant & Partners V.B. Following the traditions, the boat hull is made of wood. On the inside, the living room, the 4 cabins and even the kitchen have a classic style.
- Length: 20 meter
- Width: 4.7 meters
- Cabins: 4
- Restrooms/Showers: 2
- Capacity: 12 people
- Outdoor solarium/
- Diving equipment
- Fishing kit.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation to the port, 4 hours journey, crew, drinks, lunch and premium dinner.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 4 hours.
- 2 days in advance confirmation is required
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity at 11:00 am
- Live music is available. Extra of 200 euros (choose between Spanish guitar, vocalist or saxophonist)
- Extra time: 400/hour
- 12 people maximum.For groups of more people, please ask for further information
- Alternative rental times are available please request more information
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%
- Taxes included