Volcanic cave and winery
7 hrs 2
Description of Volcanic cave and winery in TENERIFE, SPAIN
During the private visit to the volcanic cave “Cueva del Viento” you will enjoy its unique geomorphologic characteristics. The structure of the cave is formed by three overlapping levels, a phenomenon that can’t be seen in any other place in the world. In addition, it presents a wide variety of primary structures such us lava stalactites, lava waterfalls, lagoons and lateral terraces. Inside the cave you can also find some fossils of extinguished vertebrate animals like the giant lizard, and some other bones from species that have disappeared in Tenerife. This trial will be always guided by a speleologist who will reveal the secrets of one of the most spectacular volcanic caves in the world.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation, an exclusive visit to the cave, a speleologist guide during the trial and a visit to a winery with a wine tasting and premium lunch.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 7 hours.
- 3 days in advance confirmation is required
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity at 9:30 am
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%
- 190 euros of supplement per additional person. Maximum 6 people
- For groups of more than 6 people, please ask for further information
- Menu may be subject to changes
- Taxes included