VIP hike to the Teide
5 hrs 2
Description of VIP hike to the Teide in TENERIFE, SPAIN
Teide National Park was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2007. Teide it is one of the most spectacular manifestations of volcanism worldwide. It is located in the center of the island and represents the highest peak in Spain. Its record figures also include that it is the most visited national park in Europe. During the ascent you can see the craters and lava flows at its feet. Marvel at the immensity of this geological wonder, with views, colors and shapes that make this planet unique.
We will pick you up at your hotel and a guide will join you along the journey. From the highest stop of the cable car we will ascend to the summit of the Teide. This hike is limited to a small group of people per day and it is necessary to submit a permit to the National Park of the Teide. Our team will work on the reservations and the paperwork to make sure that our clients enjoy the activity to the fullest.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation, tourist guide, permit submission to reach the peak and the ticket to the cable car
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 5 hours.
- 3 days in advance confirmation is required
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity at 08:00 am to 12 noon.
- The extra amount for an additional person is 165 euros. Maximum of 7 people
- Less than 15 days cancellation notice will result in a charge of 50% of the total amount. Less than 7 days cancellation notice will result in a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- For groups of more than 7 people, please ask for further information.
- Taxes included