A walk withim history and wine
7 hrs 2
Description of A walk withim history and wine in TENERIFE, SPAIN
San Cristobal de la Laguna is the only city in the Canary Islands declared World Heritage by the Unesco. Strategically located between volcanos, the Aguere valley has given protection and natural defense to the town for centuries. It was a natural lagoon, so it has some of the most fertile lands of the islands. This is one of the only towns in Spain considered a non-walled medieval town. Its main streets paved with stone are surrounded by abbeys, churches, palaces and typical canary houses with beautiful inner patios. Discover a universe of culture walking by its historical center.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation, guided tour around the historical center of La Laguna, visit to a winery, wine tasting, and typical canary premium" lunch.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 7 hours.
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience. We recommend to start the activity at 10:00 am
- The extra amount for an additional person is 165 euros. Maximum of 7 people
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%
- For groups of more than 7 people, please ask for further information
- Menu may be subject to changes.
- Taxes included