Deluxe Helicopter Flight
2 hrs 2
Description of Deluxe Helicopter Flight in TENERIFE, SPAIN
The journey starts exploring the coastal villages located at the south of the island. Next, you will continue to the capital of the island, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, where you will enjoy the magnificent piece of art “Tenerife Auditorium”, created by the architect Santiago Calatrava Valls. The National Park of Tenerife is the most visited in Europe, where you will admire the impressive beauty of the Teide. We will fly above the north coast of the island where you will see the touristic area of El Puerto de la Cruz, the wine valleys of La Orotava, Garachico village, the slopes of Masca with their breathtaking ravines and lost towns. To finish the journey, we will observe the spectacular cliffs of Los Gigantes and the main touristic area from the south of the island. Very few people, including locals, have had the chance to know the volcanic island as we offer with this experience. Enjoy a glass of champagne after landing at the international airport.
Other data of interest
It IncludesTransporte privado, vuelo privado durante 50 minutos y copa de champagne. Private transportation, a 50 minutes private flight and glass of champagne.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 2 hours.
- 3 days in advance confirmation is required
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm.
- No additional cost per person to a maximum of 6 people per fligh
- Groups of more people, please ask for further information
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%.
- Taxes included