Between wines and wineries
7 hrs 2
Description of Between wines and wineries in Tenerife, Spain
Alma de Trevejos property is located 1,200 meters above sea level at Vilaflor municipality. Its founder created it as a small refuge of natural life where traditional ways of living and therefore ecological perpetuates, maintaining lands, flora and fauna. In a natural land with breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains, canary vines are planted in a traditional and ecological way, such as “listán blanco”, “listán prieto” and “negramol” which produce the famous soup with designation of origin “Abona”.
The experience begins in the hall of the hotel where our driver will transfer you in a high-end vehicle to the warehouse. There, you will enjoy a guided tour around the farm where you can learn about the wine production process and enjoy a gourmet meal.
Other data of interest
It IncludesPrivate transportation, ecologic guide tour, red/white wine tasting and premium lunch.
DurationThis experience lasts approximately 7 hours.
- 3 days in advance confirmation is required.
- You can choose the starting time at your convenience.
- We recommend to start the activity at 11:00 am.
- The extra amount for an additional person is 65 euros. Maximum of 7 people.
- For groups of more than 7 people, please ask for further information.
- Menu may be subject to changes.
- 48h cancellation notice, charge of 50%. 24h cancellation notice, charge of 100%.
- Taxes included.